Sunday, April 8, 2012

Words With Friends Tips

The tile distribution and count is slightly different. See the chart Below:

Because of some of these new dynamics, the friends that I play with regularly and I have agreed to a few rule clarifications for ease of play. First, we are allowed to keep a list of all 2 letter words. Since we are able to use trial and error to find words, it saves a ton of time to know what all the two-letter words are. If you use a list long enough, you will probably end up memorizing it anyway. Below is the list that I like to use. There are two main columns; the first column is all the words that begin with a particular letter, and the second column is all the words that end in a particular letter. Let me know if you see any omissions or errors and I will correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment